Terms of Service
Acceptance and amendment
- Your use of IBiza TV (hereinafter the Service) is much appreciated. IBiza Media Inc. (Seychelles) is the provider.
- The Service in its discretion may alter or amend any of the contents of the Agreement at any point. The preceding provisions altered or amended are effective once they are made public at 1919hdtv.com and thus require no individual notices sent to any users.
Contents available (provided)
The services including but not limited to the followings are available to the users:
- The website services of 1919hdtv.com
- The user-ends owned or run directly by the Service including but not limited to personal computers, tablets, cell phones, televisions, set-top boxes, etc. various types of end users’ appliances
- Other skills and/or services provided by the Service
The preceding services are called the Service in whole.
- A user shall reserve the personal account number and password in a safe and sound manner and shall not allow any third party to use such account by assignment, lending, lease or sharing; otherwise, the Service is entitled to apply the temporary suspension or permanent termination to such account according to the actual state. Once the account or password is used without authorization, the user shall immediately notify the Service of such state; otherwise, any unauthorized use conduct equals to the user’s personal behavior.
- A user agrees that the Service may put in commercial advertisements or commercial information in any other types by any means during the services provided (including but not limited to advertisements put in at any parts/positions of the Service). A user agrees that the Service send the commercial information of bargains/promotions of products or other related contents by e-mails or other methods.
- A user agrees to comply with the local law and rules relating to computers and the internet of the region where the personal registration is done.
- In any circumstance, the Service can determine to terminate provision of the services without a prior notice at any point once the Service has identifies any user’s certain deed in breach of the preceding law and rules in its discretion.
- You have to realize that you may contact the contents of all sorts of sources as using the Service. Still, the Service is not liable for accuracy, usability, safety and IPR of the contents concerned.
- You further realize and consent that you may contact the inaccurate, aggressive, indecent and unpleasant contents. Also, you agree to renounce and do renounce any right or remedy by law that you enjoy or may enjoy towards the Service in situ.
- The Service may let the user with the personal account submit the contents including clips, graphics and user’s comments to the Service. But you have to understand that the Service fails to assure to perform confidentiality to such information.
- You further agree that the contents submitted by you to the Service has excluded any of materials pertaining to the copyright or the proprietorship of any third parties in part or in whole unless either you have received the license issued by the legal owner of such material or you are entitled to release of such material and thus grant the corresponding licenses in whole to the Service.
- Any copyright and IPR infringement intended of the services is banned by the Service. If the Service receives any proper notice stating the contents with any third party’s IPR infringement intended, all the contents will be deleted thereby. The Service reserves the right to delete such contents without a prior notice. Except the agreement signed in particular or the license issued by the Service, any user shall not include any advertising information in the contents e.g. texts, symbols, audio messages and video clips made, released and disseminated thereby including but not limited to the contents e.g. topics and briefs of eth foregoing.
Dues and unsubscribing
- The Service is a paid service with the Subscribe function automatically renewed without unsubscribing. If you purchase a Subscribe service, you have to pay the dues and the expiry date is automatically renewed if you fail to unsubscribe it prior to the expiry date. If your subscription expires not less than 30 days, it is necessary for you to unsubscribe it within 7 days prior to the Subscribe function automatically renewed at the 1919hdtv.com PC version. If your subscription expires not more than 7 days, it is necessary for you to unsubscribe it within 24 hours prior to the Subscribe function automatically renewed at the 1919hdtv.com PC version.
- Since the services available to any user pertain to the online digital contents, we do not offer any cash refund, check refund or any refund through another credit card or any payment mechanism.
Adult films (18+)
- The contents available at the Service cover a certain part designed and set up specifically for those older than the age of 18 years old i.e. adults/majors (or the age of majority prescribed by the jurisdiction of your residence) interested in visual image, literal description and audio expression with the sex-centered and pornographic nature. Any minor younger than the age of 18 years old (or the age of majority prescribed by the jurisdiction of your residence) or those unwilling to disclose such genre shall not access to the Service.
- Any access to and use of the Service signifies the implicit statements as follows:I am certain that I am a major meeting the statutory age of adult in the jurisdiction of my residence and at least 18 years old as of the moment. I know that I with my personal access to the Service will contact the genre including but not limited to visual image, literal description and audio expression with the sex-centered and pornographic nature and depiction of nude and sexual behaviors. I am sure that such genre fails to offend me and is legal in my community. I am willing to view, hear and access to such genre and my conduct to view/read/hear or access to such genre is the decision of my pursuit of enjoyment, information attainment or entertainment in my discretion. My choice is out of my personal interest in such genre and this is both healthy and normal and is bearable to most adults in my community. I am utterly familiar with the bearable standards in my community. I expect that the materials accessed by me via the Service are bearable. According to my experience, the adults in my community accept consumption in such genre commonly and under such circumstance, any sane adult willing to accept it will not disseminate such genre to any minors or those unwilling to accept it. The adults in my community will accept the standards displayed at this web site and fail to find any matters identified to be affronts.
- IBiza Media Inc. owns and enjoys any intellectual property right (IPR in short) of any software, technology, trademark, materials, etc. used by the Service in part and in whole. The IPR referred to in the preceding paragraph includes any and all of both the rights and the ownerships as well as any and all of associated applications, updating, spreading and restoration prescribed by law a.k.a. the patent act, copyright act and trademark act, etc.
- Any user is banned to revise, rearrange and translate the software, technology, materials, etc. used by the Service or create the derivative works concerned and is banned to obtain the source code thereof via reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembly or any other similar conducts; otherwise, IBiza Media Inc. will look into the legal liabilities of the violator by law and such user shall be liable utterly for the legal consequences concerned.
- Any user is banned to delete, cover or alter the copyright declaration, trademark or other rights declarations issued by the Service without authorization.
- The design graphics and other graphics, products and names of services of the Service pertain to IBiza Media Inc. and its affiliates. Without a legal license, any person is banned to apply and copy the foregoing to any other purposes.
- Regarding any contents transmitted via the Service, without any explicit license authorized by IBiza Media Inc., any user shall not revise, disseminate, reproduce or derive any other works therewith. IBiza Media Inc. The IPRs of the private-made contents and other exclusive contents obtained via licensing utterly pertain to IBiza Media Inc.; therefore, unless with a license issued by IBiza Media Inc., it is banned for any third parties and individuals to reproduce, spread and provide the service of viewing or conduct any other behaviors in breach of the IPRs owned by IBiza Media Inc. in private; otherwise, IBiza Media Inc. will look into the legal liabilities of the infringement perpetrator.
- Any right of the IPRs owned and enjoyed by IBiza Media Inc. will not be assigned to any third parties due to any behavior of any user’s use of the Service.